Mark Rehberg from Ranserve files this week’s update.
- Continued interior demo.
- AC condensing units, coils and air handlers were disconnected and removed for Habitat recycling program.
- Habitat performed the first of three pick ups.
- East side Lumber delivered framing materials.
- Barry with Custom Plumbing reviewed plumbing fixture selections.
- Jonell at Ferguson’s was notified to place the order for valves/drains and we requested specification sheets for our records and for the plumber on site.
- Received final HVAC bid from Kyle at Elite AC. The design and specifications were completed with help from Ross Britton. We will provide a submittal for your review and approval next week.
- Ben Feldt confirmed that the structural design would be provided Monday June 29th.
- Ron has lined up a framing crew for next week.
- Wendy Shelton/wood floor consultant, visited the site and provided a favorable response to matching/sand & finish existing wood floors. Details to be discussed next Tuesday with Ron Dahlke.
- Habitat pick up 7/2/15.
- Interior framing.
- Confirm delivery of Milgard windows from Martel Windows and Doors, due 7/8/15.