From Mark Rehberg, president of Ranserve:
In general we are going to follow the waste management/recycling program offered by TDS (Texas Disposal Systems):
- As advised we will put all painted materials and insulation in the 40 yard dumpster.
- We will make plywood bins in the driveway for recyclable: paper/cardboard and framing lumber.
- The paper/cardboard/plastic will go in the City of Austin recycle container weekly.
- The framing lumber/metals will be sent separately to TDS for recycling.
- All concrete, brick, masonry products and stone can be recycled. Therefore all these materials will be recycled as well.
- In addition, all cabinets, counter tops, interior doors & door knobs, light fixtures, light switches and outlets, ceiling fans, kitchen appliances are being inventoried and donated to Habitat for Humanity of Austin.