Above — delivered earlier this week, the base cabinets have been moved into the pantry hallway for installation.
Ron Dahlke files this week’s summary:
- Installed interior doors
- Started trim
- Continued on cabinet install
- Finished template of countertops
- Started removal of patio
- Started excavation of soil for new garage
- Site visit by Harway appliance installer
- Continue on trim
- Complete cabinet install
- Install front door
- Start soil compactions
- Start trenching and installing rebar
- Barry came by today and has a plan for adjusting the plumbing drains for the bathroom cabinets.
- Once the trim guys complete this first phase, I’ll get Julian back to finish tile issues.
Kathleen Baker reports “the light order has already been placed [with Lights Fantastic]. Tracy just forgot to send us the confirmation. Most everything is in, they are waiting on the fans. I expect to get the confirmation email on Monday.”
Saturday update: Tracy reports the fans will arrive 10 or 11 November and "everything else is here and ready to go."
Steven met with Kathleen this morning to begin work on the forms that must be submitted to qualify for the Austin Energy Green Building Program. This will require extensive documentation. Stay tuned.
Steven also met at Emerald Hill with Jonathan Hiebert from Push Pull Open Close to finalize selections for the front door handles and the pocket-door hardware. Jonathan promises to finalize the quote and message that to Kathleen for formal submital to and approval by Steven and Jacquela.