Ron Dahlke from Ranserve reports:
- Posted COA permit on front window
- Finally received dumpster Wednesday afternoon
- Started prep of floors
- Started removing items for Habitat
- Plumber cut off water to house and isolated one hose bib outside for water source
- Electrician set up several temporary electrical boxes in garage for use.
- Turned off all other electrical breakers
- Called Mike Trim about his trim and door bid
- Talked with Nate from Habitat about recycling program with TDS for green build
- Started demo of sheetrock in garage
- Continue on prep
- Continue on demo
- Finish demo downstairs so we can schedule engineer for site visit for the next week
- Call in for COA layout inspection
- Schedule camera for yard sewer lines
Critical Path Items:
- Approve window order and place in production
- Finalize decisions on shower valves and drains
- Finalize decisions on shower surrounds
Saw baby owl in owl box. He was not happy with Cris when he started making noise. Also saw twin baby fawns in the back yard.
Share. Link. Like.