- Worked this morning on possible tile choices for the red backsplash that Jacquela wants behind the cooktop in the kitchen. ProSource promises samples by the afternoon. Steven picked these up and delivered them to Emerald Hill. Jacquela put the five samples into order of preference. Steven now gets to work on pricing options with Renee at ProSource.
- Spoke with Chris Henderson at Austin Air, talking through installation of the HVAC condenser, tax credits and rebates, qualifying the system for the Austin Energy Green Building Program, thermostat options, updates to the Manual J.
- Ordered the cooktop from Kristin at Harway — Wolf 36-inch induction cooktop, CI365C/B.
- Scheduled final review of lighting selections for Saturday with Tracy at Lights Fantastic.
- Ron suggested that we try to restore the existing garage door instead of replacing it. Steven scheduled an inspection by Cowart Garage Doors.
- Woke up this morning to a cold shower. Circuit breaker tripped on the new water heater at Sea Eagle View, shutting down the programmer. Why? Electricians and plumbers advise observing this over the next day or three to see if it repeats.
At Emerald Hill, the tilers applied the first coat of waterproofing to the backer board in the master shower. The product is called “Red Guard” but they used the blue version.
Share. Link. Like.