Above — Saturday afternoon. A surprise. The concrete team is filling sandbags to form up the beams of the garage foundation, and base rock is delivered in two piles in the driveway.
Ron Dahlke from Ranserve files this week’s summary.
- Continued on interior trim
- Reset drains for cabinets
- Started sheetrock repairs
- Cut in perimeter beam on new garage
- Ordered window for garage
- Set temporary power pole and scheduled for transfer
- Placed hardware order
- Placed glass door order for bathrooms
- Scheduled welder for his install mid December.
- Finish Interior trim
- Tile setter to return for misc repairs
- Start interior paint prep on trim and doors
- Set countertops
- Delivery of remaining plumbing fixtures
- Set compacted fill for new garage
- Install rebar for slab
- Call in for inspections on slab
- Order framing pack
- Dale with Landers Flooring has moved his install to the week starting Nov 30.
- We will proceed with interior paint and misc items until the floors start.
- Let’s finalize the backsplash tile next week