We’re in NY for the wedding of Justin and Amy. We took this day at request of Jadin to visit the American Museum of Natural History in NYC. I can’t remember the last time Jadin actually asked to visit a museum. And this is Steven’s favorite museum on the planet, visited many times as a kid with his brothers and mom.
And, cousins Samantha and JB asked to join us.
So a special request becomes a special day.
This week’s report filed by Mark Rehberg, president of Ranserve.
- Pick up No. 2 by Habitat
- Site visit from Ben Feldt to discuss progress, bolt spacing and need for a new beam in foyer location.
- Lined up demo and concrete pour in the front, scheduled to start Thursday 7/16/15.
- Framed window openings on the second floor.
- Initial inspection by Miki Cook with Austin Energy Green Building.
- Continue framing
- Demo/concrete pour at front entrance
- Finalize BMC door and trim package
- Walk through with plumber and HVAC to review/discuss layout
- Start rough in of HVAC system
- Pick up No. 3 by Habitat